Keeping your site current and getting it the maximum exposure are 2 major ways to gear up your digital presence and extract the maximum benefits out of your online ecosystem. One of the easiest ways of that is to keep on posting the quality content associated with your industry and offering the helpful advice and tops, to your target audience. That can be done in the most convenient way in the form of blogging. However, there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that you should be able to succeed in achieving the maximum goals by regular blogging. Let us know about them.
Write the content that matters
In order to serve their audience in a better way, the major search engines are constantly adding more sophisticated parameters to their content guidelines. So, make sure that you are consonantly updated with the latest algorithms and review if your content meets the new guidelines or the changes it needs. It will help you to gain the maximum SEO benefits out of your blogging efforts
• Avoid using too many technical jargons or including convoluted technical details. You don’t have to sound like a professor!
• Cite the sources for your content at the end so as to establish a trust factor.
• Check deeply for the accuracy of your content- figures, facts, data and other vital statements.
• Ensure that your content sounds professional, is creative and appealing and most importantly adds to the knowledge of the reader.
Keywords and backlinks- To use or not to use?
While it has now been a long time since the quality search engines have started looking at high-density keywords and loads of backlinks have with suspicion, many companies are still following this old tradition. In fact, this old trite traditions can actually harm your site’s ranking. However, that does not mean that the keywords and backlinks are passé. The only change is that the quantity has now been replaced with quality. Using them in the right way can offer you great benefits. Sourajit Saha Photos
• Instead of going for loads of backlinks you should better pay attention towards earning some quality backlinks that exude reputations and trust. Check their DA and other vital details before deciding on backlinks.
• Similarly, you don’t have to suffuse the content with the keywords but to use the right keywords in the right places like headings and opening paragraphs.
There are a number of average quality blogs that get a huge series of comments, are liked and shared by hundreds of people and bring huge returns to the bloggers. Ironically, you can also find some superb blogs having zero comments, maybe 4-5 likes and a similar number of shares. The message here is not that the quality of content does not matter. It is the most important thing. However, it is even more important to take the right measures to ensure that your blog gets the maximum exposure over the net.
• Identify the genuine relevant groups on social media where you can share your blogs. For example, if you have written a nice blog on traveling then you can join the most active travel groups on Facebook and spread your blog link in those groups. For the maximum impact, you can support such posts with a short summary and graphics.
• It is always a good idea to conclude your blog with something that should encourage the readers to interact. For example, you can ask their opinion, suggestions or views. The basic idea is to connect the reader personally with your content. Prompt answer or thanking the users for their comments also help you in a certain way.
There are a number of blogs that accept quality guest blogs and would allow you to link back to your site. By offering them the regular guest blogs, you can actually start a steady journey towards enhancing your visibility to the targeted audience.
• If you are not really good at writing, then you can also take the help of a well-experienced content writer who is great with words. In this way, you will have a better chance of your post being accepted.
• Check the DA (Domain Authority) of the blog prior to writing a guest blog for it. Posting guest posts on the blogs that don’t enjoy a good DA cannot be called really fruitful for our business as you will not be able to get the SEO benefit or desired exposure. For the best benefits adhere to the blogs with high DA.